[games_access] Fwd: Accessibility tool

Tara Voelker tvoelker at igda-gasig.org
Wed Mar 11 14:01:43 EDT 2015

Hi all!

After my talk I met Sierra, who himself has some vision impairment. He is a developer who, on his own, developed an accessibility tool for screen magnification that's free to use.

There is a really nice intro video on the website that shows off some of the features.

Check it out!
(Original email from Sierra with link below)

-Tara
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: