[games_access] Accessibility tool

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Thu Mar 12 06:57:19 EDT 2015

Very nice,

I especially like the tracking function while writing in a text field, which I lack in the OSX Zoom function where you have to track with the mouse manually (unless I’ve missed something obvious)

Best regards,
Thomas

PS. GDC roundtable notes will be published tomorrow, please be patient as I’m currently catching up with other work