[games_access] Big news, PS4 zoom & system level remapping

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Thu Mar 12 17:53:37 EDT 2015

Good news whatever way you look at it, despite it taking Sony 20 years of
Playstation development to finally acknowledge this huge need. Good to hear
of your involvement Steve.

Are there any fuller details on what the remapping will enable? Is it one
single profile, which is applied across the board? Or can you profile shift
to pull up different set-ups as you need them? For instance, I'd like to be
able to map RT, LT and L-stick LEFT,Right to a single stick for some
driving games. Is that possible? Also, can you do anything with the
motion-controls? Motion sensors since the Wii cause huge barriers obviously
for some players. Would be great if there was a way to simulate these using
a hand-set. At the minute the Titan One adapter gives you a little access
to these using alternative controls, but it's not great.

Will the other options work in any games, or will they have to be specially
adapted?

Really keen to find out more.

Barrie