[games_access] Improved Communication Applications

Andreas Lopez andreas.lopez93 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 10:43:01 EDT 2015

Dear IGDA SIG Accessibility members,

I wondered if we should not upgrade our communication means with easy to
use applications and keep better track of our achievements and such than
going back into e-mails if we want to look something up.

We could utilize Wiggio (https://wiggio.com) for communication (which also
let you send reply per e-mail) but works similar to Facebook or Twitter
with Message + Comments. Plus it is free.

Another free tool is 'Trello' (https://trello.com/) there one can easily
utilize Cards as To-Do Lists, Achieved Lists, etc. It also allows to
integrate checklists, etc. in the various cards. (Although I would for
simplicity sake and main communication rather suggest wiggio - if we were
ever to switch - because it is much cleaner, interface wise.)

I work with both in the remote company Space Dwarves Entertainment and
found them useful, just a suggestion :)

Sincerely,

Andreas Lopez

*Game Designer*