[games_access] Game for Toddlers

Eleanor eleanor at 7128.com
Sat Nov 14 15:23:20 EST 2015

If you know anyone looking for a game for toddlers, we have just
released an international version of our duck game for blind VI or
sighted 1 to 3 year olds.The game speaks in Spanish, English, French, or
Chinese.

The child hits any key. The computer speaks the animal's name and makes
the animal's sound:dog, bark, bark, dog. The child hits any key again.
Each time, the computer speaks the name and sound of another animal.
Suddenly the Duck appears, making loud quacks, and all the animals run
away.  The animal sounds are fun and the illustrations are simple and
large enough for a child with a small amount of vision to see.

The game runs on Windows. You can get Here Comes the Duck! from 7-128
Software at www.7128.com <http://www.7128.com/>.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software