[games_access] SimViz: visual impairment simulator

Chris Ellis chris at dual-ring.net
Mon Nov 16 04:20:17 EST 2015

I've also just ran it and it's simple but very effective.

One point - if you think of getting a cardboard to run it make sure that
you get one that the camera hole lines up with your phone. I didn't think
of this and spent five minutes wondering why it was very dark. Two minutes
of cutting later it was fixed but better to avoid the problem entirely.

Chris Ellis
ergohacks.com +44 (0) 7449976714