[games_access] Evolve Announces Colorblind Mode 1.0 and Remappable Controls

Tara Voelker tvoelker at igda-gasig.org
Thu Oct 22 21:27:34 EDT 2015

Hi all!

Today I had the honor of announcing that Evolve will be getting remappable
controls for console and Colorblind Mode 1.0 in it's next title update!

We're hoping to continue making Evolve more accessible and keeping
accessibility in the forefront of our mind during all future development.

During the announcement we mentioned AbleGamers, Special Effect, Game
Accessibility Guidelines and Includification! We also have all of them and
the SIG website linked in our forums.

Thanks,
Tara