[games_access] Robert Florio surgery and update!

Rob Florio mouthartcomic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:02:07 EDT 2016

Hi everyone. Looks like I fell off the face of Gaming for a long time. Been
dealing with a lot of neck pain.

I had a couple surgeries and possibly one coming up that's going to fuse my
neck lower so might only be able to turn my head left right up down and
maybe lift it off the pillow. While I'm trying to figure all that out and
get back to painting afterwards. Thought I would reach out to people who
know me just to keep you updated.

I've been painting for the mouth and foot painting artists. They've been
really good to me with my scholarship funding. I have a children's book and
another second children's book I'm hoping they will publish. I have a bunch
of other artwork I can submit to them I did before to keep my contract
going.

I never did get to turn my Santa Claus comic book into a new video game.
Someday I hope that will happen. After I figure out everything from the
surgery what I can or can't do and I'm sure a pain in the ass coping pain
and movement control. Just trying to get my Affairs in order because you
never know what can happen.

Would be my honor to see my work continued some day if I don't get a chance
to. I don't think anything was going to happen to me. Grievously. Just it's
a big decision for the surgery.

I'm trying to find someone who can do an alternative disc replacement or
disc repair stem cells donor discs for my whole body. But I have no idea if
that's capable. Still getting more opinions but might have to make the
decision soon. To preserve my arm function.

Hope to hear from you guys and answer any questions. Definitely keep in
touch please! Got my website back up.

Www.RobertFlorio.com

My Facebook and Instagram link is on my webpage. Great way to get updates.
Thank you!

Instagram. RobFlorio13