[games_access] Robert Florio surgery and update!

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Jun 12 03:22:33 EDT 2016

Great to hear from you Rob! Sorry to hear about the surgery needs (not
anything I know much about, sorry), but brilliant re. the books, web-site
and art. What's the theme of the kids books if you are happy to say? Are
you still gaming? I'm working on a one-button / two-button / one-joystick
and one or more buttons system. It's making progress (too) slowly, but I'm
determined to get it into shape this year.

Keep up the great work,

Barrie