[games_access] Making Websites and Web Content Marked for Proper Accessibility especially for screen readers

Chad Philip Johnson chad at anacronist.com
Tue Mar 22 23:22:41 EDT 2016

I'm thinking that a more straightforward test would be to make web pages
compatible with Lynx, the text-based web browser.

Here is the website: http://lynx.invisible-island.net/

On a sidenote, a while back I spent a couple of weeks attempting to
browse the Internet using only Lynx.  Unfortunately, so few websites
design for this that it wasn't really manageable, so I had to switch back.

Chad Philip Johnson
Anacronist Software