[games_access] Making Websites and Web Content Marked for Proper Accessibility especially for screen readers

Dan Fischbach blindwolf8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 00:30:17 EDT 2016

I did not see this mentioned in the post, but I remember reading somewhere
that you should not do bold, italics, or underlines with CSS and should do
it with ye olde HTML tags as screen readers actually recognize these and
read them differently. Is there any truth to this?

***This message was sent from my cell phone so it may be more terse than
usual.***
Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate