[games_access] Fwd: [WebAIM] Something to Say About Accessibility Standards?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:45:54 EST 2016

Hello,
The next version of WCAG is being developed and there is an open call for
people to give feedback on the guidelines. Games are totally included in
the WCAG, but I am not sure how many game developers have given their input.
So if you are a game developer developing for the web, please sign up to
give feedback!
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>