[games_access] Accessibility Game Jam needs Judges/Guests/etc.

Tess Snider this at malkyne.org
Wed Aug 9 18:07:58 EDT 2017

My friend Manuela is in the planning stages for an accessibility oriented
game jam.  She has run other jams in the past, so I take her pretty
seriously when she says she's going to run one.  If you (or someone you
know) might be interested in getting involved or learning more about her
plans, her email address is: manuela at teamdogpit.com

Also, you can find her original post, here:

https://www.facebook.com/ManuelaXibanya/posts/407451679656760

If you don't have a Facebook account, or otherwise can't get to that post
for some reason, here's the text of her post:

Hey everyone! I need your help! This fall I'm hosting a game jam with a
focus on accessibility features. Like my last jam, the winners will be
determined by a closed panel of judges, and all games will be played on
livestream with the judges and guests!

Here's where YOU come in -- I want to invite to our pool of guests and
judges people who are passionate about video games and who would also have
their gaming experiences enriched by accessibility options (e.g. someone
who is colorblind or deaf or doesn't have full use of both hands, etc) but
I don't know too many people like that myself. If you know anybody who
might be interested, please put me in touch with them!