[games_access] GAconf

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Tue Feb 28 11:02:40 EST 2017

My people reported about 50 attendees. Is that correct?

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Ian Hamilton <i_h at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Seems to have been a success! Good turnout including lots of AAA devs and
> platform/publisher decision makers, talks well received and lots of new
> connections made.
>
> As well as Tara and I we also had Chad Jess Max and Shane on the day, who
> pulled it off without a hitch.
>
> "It's not everyday you see so much passion about accessibility. Loved the
> talks at GAconf today."
>
> "Today's GAconf was absolutely fantastic. Thank you for a wonderful and
> inspiring day of talks!"
>
> "Had such a great time today at GAconf and met some amazing people.
> Accessibility is happening!"
>
> "Lots of energy in this room, peeps wanting to make games more accessible
> for all"
>
> "The game accessibility conference is by far the most interesting
> conference I have ever been to. I love being a game dev."
>
> There were twelve talks which were all recorded, they need editing and
> captioning first but after that they'll be going up on the IGDA's YouTube
> channel.
>
> Ian

Steve Spohn
*Chief Operations Officer*
@StevenSpohn <https://twitter.com/stevenspohn>

AbleGamers Charity
AbleGamers.com <http://www.ablegamers.com/> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/ablegamers> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/ablegamers>

Read the award-winning, critically acclaimed set of game accessibility
guidelines for developers to create mainstream games that are accessible to
*everyone*: Includification.com