[games_access] VR accessibility survey from Lucasfilm

AJ Ryan ajryan at onlyusemefeet.com
Wed Jan 4 16:17:05 EST 2017

Excellent, thank you! I wrote some fairly long responses to that survey. I
went ahead and posted one response regarding major accessibility issues in
VR to my gamedev tumblr here
http://onlyusemefeet.tumblr.com/post/155403953716/major-accessibility-issues-with-emerging-virtual
to get my thoughts out to the world. This was the best accessibility survey
I've taken, but I also think VR accessibility has a long, hard road ahead
of it. Thanks for cluing me in, Ian!

AJ Ryan
http://onlyusemefeet.com