[games_access] Xbox One "Co-Pilot"

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Jan 23 16:42:47 EST 2017

Fantastic news from Xbox.....

​

Enabling Xbox One to be accessible for everyone: One important area for us
with this release is to enable Xbox One to be able to be used and played by
everyone. Take for instance our new Copilot feature which allows two
controllers to act as if they were one. This will help make Xbox One more
inviting to new gamers needing assistance, more fun by adding cooperative
controls for any game and easier for players who need unique configurations
to play — whether that is with hands apart, hand and chin, hand and foot,
etc.. We are also adding new enhancements to Magnifier and Narrator, as
well as giving more options over audio output and custom rumble settings on
a controller, which was previously reserved for the Xbox Elite Controller.
You can find these accessibility options, and more, in Settings > Ease of
Access.

Read more at
http://news.xbox.com/2017/01/23/xbox-creators-update-preview/#AsMjGLjvffvbTHWu.99
<http://news.xbox.com/2017/01/23/xbox-creators-update-preview/#AsMjGLjvffvbTHWu.99>