[games_access] Accessibility Feedback Tool

Chad Philip Johnson chad at anacronist.com
Mon Mar 20 21:57:24 EDT 2017

I was poking around the net tonight looking for a collaboration tool
that we could use to start putting some ideas together for the
accessibility feedback tool, but couldn't really find much.

A Slack channel would be ideal, but we're going to lose people who
prefer to use different services, or who need to sign up for a new
service (even if it's free).  Google Docs is the only service I know of
where people can participate in a shared workspace without needing a
special account.

So we could create a document or spreadsheet serving as a transcript of
sorts, share it with the world, and then let people contribute their
ideas, but that's going to be clunky and may not go very far.

I do have a special folder in my email where I'm keeping track of
everybody's ideas, so it may just be best to post them to the mailing
list and go from there.

Chad Philip Johnson
Anacronist Software