[games_access] Disabled Gamer Statistics?

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Fri May 5 03:09:22 EDT 2017

Here are some more data I gathered from this list at some point:

•27% of gamers in the USA are over 50
•51.85% of people over 65 in the USA are disabled
•59 % of the US population played digital games during 2014 (ESA 2014)
(ESA essential facts 2015/2014, the 2010 US Census, the PEW report)

Best,
Thomas