[Techtoolslist] WTB: Fluke 9010A Z80/Z80AA pod ?

Mike Coates mike at the-coates.com
Tue Aug 2 17:14:19 EDT 2005

I'm 95% sure the z80/aa pod will do all normal z80 stuff, although I
only have a normal z80 one myself (a z80qt would be nice - exactly what
is the difference between that and a normal one - presumably more than
just different firmware?)

All of my pods (I'm in the UK) have come from ebay USA (as did the 9010)
- if you are patient enough and don't mind being outbid by Art on a
regular basis, you will eventually pick them up for reasonable amounts.
Best deals I've had have been on untested - Art doesn't seem to go for
those as much, and so far everything I have bought has passed self test
when it arrived (but don;t count on that always being so)

daftest one was about a week after a 6809 sold in the UK for around £120
(to Art, who then shipped it to the states), I picked one up on ebay USA
for $70!