[Techtoolslist] WTB: Fluke 9010A Z80/Z80AA pod ?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Aug 2 20:47:41 EDT 2005

The Z80QT does have two nice extra features over the Z80/Z80-AA...a
fast RAM test and a Checksum (as opposed to the Fluke SIGNATURE)
generator.

Otherwise it is the same as the Z80/-AA pod.

The Z80AA is supposed to be for the Z80B/C CPUs - you can try putting
in a faster Z80 in the pod and shorten the header cable if needed.
Not sure if that will work as i have all three pods and haven't
played with converting them lately.

John :-#)#