[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010A expert needed...anyone interested?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed Aug 10 13:41:36 EDT 2005

Just spotted this on rgp...

From: "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218 at aol.com"
<artgames at nycap.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Subject: OT: Need Fluke 9010 expert to do 2 day
training session in Arizona
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 23:37:01 GMT

I have a corporate client looking for someone to go to his Gilbert AZ
facility and instruct a few of his techs in the use of the 9010, and
especially in programming it, program and script design, etc. I am
not sure what he does work on but I can assure you it isn't arcade
game boards :)

Not sure what they are looking to pay, or when they need this done,
but I told them I would put out feelers. Let me know if you're
interested, and your qualifications for their review, and what you
want for 2 days time - I assume that they will pay travel expenses,
since he offered me the gig personally and he knows I am in NY.

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com