[Techtoolslist] Spies

Franklin Bowen Franklin at Bowen.net
Tue Aug 23 09:38:20 EDT 2005

I thought all of spies was included on David Haynes DVDs. If so, look here:

http://fmbbowen.com:39353/VideoGames/DLH_DVDs/

I know someone else is hosting them too but I can not remember who or
where. arc.<something>.net

I just did a search on the whole directory tree for 7000 and tek but did
not find anything related to the Tektronix 7000. Sorry!

http://fmbbowen.com:39353