[Techtoolslist] Fluke pod compatability

kklopp at erols.com kklopp at erols.com
Tue Aug 23 10:02:21 EDT 2005

What are you calling a 9100 pod? Some may think of the 9132 & it's
equipment as a 9100 pod as well. In this case any 9132 equipment is not
compatible with 9010A.

If anyone has any design/program information on the 9132 not currently
available (or any Fluke 9000 series info not currently available) please
let me know so I can arrange scanning/pdfing.

Thanks,
Kev
mowerman at erols.com