[Techtoolslist] Spies

Franklin Bowen Franklin at Bowen.net
Tue Sep 13 12:46:07 EDT 2005

David L Haynes gathered a bunch of video game information together and for
a while was the site/source for information (especially after Al K took the
Spies site offline). I *THINK* he was getting harassed because some of the
information on his site was copyrighted so he let his site go but sold the
contents on DVDs at cost to diseminate the information. I think the best
place to get to most of the files (bandwidth and uptime) is
http://arcarc.xmission.com/.

--
Franklin Bowen (Franklin at Bowen.net)
http://fmbbowen.com:39353