[Techtoolslist] GPIB

Ness and Steve mail at nessandsteve.plus.com
Thu Apr 12 15:00:40 EDT 2007

Hello all,
I have a few questions relating to PC interface cards:
1> I have an old dataman omnipro2 programmer which uses a custom ISA card. Has anyone run something like this on a P3 motherboard running at 1Ghz?
- I am currently running it on a 486DX2-66 but it ill only run when I set the BIOS to run in CGA/EGA graphics mode.
2>I was wondering if anybody has any advice when looking for a suitable GPIB controller for this same PC. I intend to use it with my HP54120 18Ghz scope via Agilent VEE. I have never used VEE and never used GPIB.

Many thanks
Steve