[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 parts libraries

Andy Welburn warlords at punkass.com
Sun May 13 10:57:54 EDT 2007

hi all..

Just wondered if there was a set of parts libraries around for 9100 GFI
system building...? the 9100 comes with the demo/trainer part description
libraries of course, but I wondered if Fluke issued an extra library of
other common parts so that you wouldn't neccesarily have to laboriously
enter all the details?

Or does anyone have any parts libraries they wished to share? for now i'm
building my own, but i'm looking for shortcuts of course ;) I'd like to
reciprocate info with anyone that can help out..

enjoy..

Andy