[Techtoolslist] transistor help (off topic)

William E Miller prototech at usa.net
Sun Dec 9 03:02:47 EST 2007

> A buddy of mine is working on a couple of Cosmic Chasm monitors

(Electrohome

> G08_105). He is pretty good at finding crosses to current components, but

> has been stumped on a couple that I'm hoping someone here can help. They

> are both bottle cap type transistors. The first is SDT1064. He did find a

> cross to this by NTE, but they are $18 each. We're hoping to find a

cheaper

> alternative, as we need 8 of them.

So what NTE cross did you come up with?

With that, we might be able to do a cross back to another equivalent.

I checked SDT1064 an did not find an NTE cross.

> The other one is a Hitachi, and the only thing on them is 14-601-36. He

> can't find anything on this one, not even a spec sheet to try to find a

> cross.

Could you post the reference designator numbers of the transsitors in
question? That might help.

I have a Sega / Gremin G08 monitor here I will refer to.

William E. Miller, AS-EET
prototech at usa.nethttp://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com
Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide $39.95

Appreciate our help? Help us help others:
http://www.microwavedisplay.com/helpushelpu.htm