[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 stuff wanted

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Mon Dec 31 12:41:00 EST 2007

martin at guddler.co.uk wrote:

> Hi all,

> Before I go trawling eBay and doing it the hard way does anyone have

> any 9100 surplus kit FS please?

> Someone on here was been kind enough to sort me out with a cheap base

> unit but I need pretty much everything else...

> I realise not all of this will turn up over night. I'm in the UK so

> seller must be willing to ship abroad. All I really have FT is a non

> working 68000 pod I'm afraid, other than that, good old paypal.

> Probe

> Clock Module

> <*cough*> Video Card <*cough*> !!

> Keyboard (x2 as the chap sorting me the base unit also needs one)

> Perhaps not straight away, but will be on the lookout:

> IO Module

> Clips etc.

> Did anyone ever get anywhere with using a standard AT keyboard?

> And how about the using compact flash instead of the hard drive?

> (I read the archives for the past two years yesterday!)

> Thanks,

> Martin.

> PS: Then I can start digging into the programming side of things and

> hopefully start to contribute to Andy :o)

SCSI drive emulation would be a treat! Here is one link for a product to
replace SCSI drives:

http://www.adtron.com/products/Sdds.html

Then we need someone to design a video card to replace the original so
the machines can be useful...and what DID happen to the keyboard hack
anyways? David? Corey?

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com