[Techtoolslist] Tweaking a 9010 z80 pod to be a z80b pod?

mike at the-coates.com mike at the-coates.com
Fri May 1 04:17:40 EDT 2009

I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work if you swopped the CPU in the pod for a B version, although I've obviously been lucky, my Z80 pod works fine at 6Mhz without me needing to do that.

(I did however, replace the 12Mhz CPU with a 16Mhz one in my 68000 pod)

---

Trying to get a pair of spy hunter boards working. One is brain dead and I want to run it through the 9010 paces. But I don't have a z80b pod. Is it possible to mod a z80 pod to be a z80b pod?