[Techtoolslist] Tweaking a 9010 z80 pod to be a z80b pod?

martin at guddler.co.uk martin at guddler.co.uk
Tue May 5 14:03:27 EDT 2009

MCR board sets are peculiar things. I have had only limited success
using a 9010 with them. I found that most of the time a Run UUT simply
wouldn't work but occasionally it would. The chances improved when I
burnt my own set of ROMs. This was Tron incidentally. I think it had
something to do with the speed of the ROMs and the Z80CTC. I'd have to
find my test rom set to look up the speed of the roms that i ended up
using.

I seem to recall that I was able to do rom and ram tests ok.

I should probably point out that this is going back about 5 years now,
hence the slightly vague response!

Martin.