[Techtoolslist] Looking for Pods/accessories

Pat Danis patdanis at verizon.net
Wed May 13 22:12:27 EDT 2009

Barry:

I have 2 Fluke 9010As. One has a RS-232 interface. 1 x Z80 pod, 1x 6502
pod, power cords, a really really thick book of instructions (about 3
inches including pod instructions etc) miscellaneous instruction
manuals, and a logic probe??. Sold to me as working but one display
very dim. Have not even unpacked the box till now. Had to dig for it
on my shelf. Looking for $650 shipped to you. Just want to get back
what I have into it.

I leave town tomorrow at 3:00. Let me know and I can possibly get this
shipped before I leave town. This box is heavy heavy. No warranty but
if it is shit, let me know and we will work something out.

Pat