[Techtoolslist] Willem EPROM programmer...

Arcadeforever arcadeforever at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:32:47 EDT 2009

I do remember that there was one dipswitch that had to be set in the Data
I/O to make it into a remote station instead of stand-alone (was it #7??).
That and make sure obviously you are hooked up to the right com port and
upload using binary.

If that still doesnt work feel free contact me directy and I will run you
through the settings in mine.

AF