[Techtoolslist] Some test rigs i picked up recently...

andy at andysarcade.net andy at andysarcade.net
Thu Jun 25 12:18:51 EDT 2009

hi all..

Here are some interesting ancient test rigs i picked up recently :

http://www.andysarcade.net/pix/newtestrigs/

Atari RAM/ROM tester - Got from the USA with an original manual, untested so far, but it goes nicely with my CTF-1 :)

Atari PBS-1 - Comes with switch matrix unit and Light matrix/power supply unit, some crushed connectors, but should be a worker. Sorry John, i got no cards at all to go with this :| have you got any at all?

Atari Superman Pinball testrig - This looks like it might be a prototype, it is so well put together, who knows? It came from the main Atari distributer for Atari in the UK in the early 80's - MHG, so the provenance is good.

Kurz-Kasch - Signature II, very early signature analyser, nice neat little box. I actually have 4 of these, drop me a line if you're interested in one! (switchable line voltage 110/240)

Very surpisingly, everything but the ram/rom tester was obtained in the UK, and was used here in the UK 'back in the day'.

Gotta love all those twinkling lights.

Andrew Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com