[Techtoolslist] Some test rigs i picked up recently...

andy at andysarcade.net andy at andysarcade.net
Thu Jun 25 14:06:32 EDT 2009

Its for plugging into the game pcb itself and running tests in-circuit, so
the voltage of the ram is irrelevant. If you were thinking the sockets on it
were for ram you'd be wrong, they are for testing proms. Theoretically you
could plug this into a missile command pcb and test the 4116 ram on it :)

Its a bit like a primitive cat-box, you can read/write addresses, but it
doesn't use intuitive 7-segment displays (and its not a signature analyser),
its all about the flashy LEDs.

Andrew Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com