[Techtoolslist] Needhams EMP20 family modules INFO wanted

kstillinger at sc.rr.com kstillinger at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 14 14:38:25 EDT 2009

OK-

Nobody can help with spare modules. At least no response.
I looked at the single module I DO have and it's just a small form SIMM stick. 168-pin? Anyway, it just routes signals/power from one set of pins to another set. I'm sure some of the modules are more complicated, but I'd guess the 1A/1B set is simple too. Are they documented anywhere? Anybody care to share a closeup picture of one that I might be able to hack onto a memory stick or something?

Thanks-
Kerry