[Techtoolslist] Looking for Kush N' Stuff Amusement Electronics manuals...

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sat Sep 26 19:09:15 EDT 2009

OK, this is a real long shot, but perhaps someone here has a copy of the
Exidy/ChiCoin service booklet (#8) put out by Kush N' Stuff and hasn't
sent it off the City of Berwyn...man I hate old TTL schematics as drawn
by Exidy/ChiCoin!

http://www.cityofberwyn.com/bronzeage/

Their schematics have small groups of ICs with labels like "5BDGC" on
inputs and outputs and you nave to find the other end of it...

Currently I'm servicing a Chi-Coin Demolition Derby and wish I had more
info on the nomenclature used.

John :-#(#

www.flippers.com