[Techtoolslist] Looking for Kush N' Stuff Amusement Electronics manuals...

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sun Sep 27 11:41:46 EDT 2009

Rodger Boots wrote:

> At least the gates are drawn as gates and not the "military" blocks

> used on PSE schematics.

Destruction Derby - ChiCoin, Demolition Derby -Exidy.

I have deciphered the gates a bit - there are four letters and sometimes
a number at the front ... #XXXX.

The first letter is the page the signal first appears, pages are
lettered A, B,...Y, Z.

I am going to spend some more time on Monday working out what the # and
second digit refer too. You know these look a lot like Atari schematics
of the same time - I am comparing Crash N Score and it appears close
(comparing in my memory that is, as the DD schematic is at the shop and
I only have an electronic CNS version).

If the configuration is X### then it is usually a pullup (A999)
generated by a 7404 gate with the input tied to ground.

Gotta love working on early logic boards - get to pull out my logic clip
and logic comparator, plus HP pulse generator, scope, and HP Signature
voltmeter (has a frequency counter - handy for troubleshooting H & V
counters).

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com