[Techtoolslist] Fluke 90 Series Manuals

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu Oct 28 16:05:03 EDT 2010

Matt Rossiter wrote:

> Ok, if they aren't already available - I'll scan them in. In the meantime

> I put the Fluke 90 training video here.

> http://games.rossiters.com/photos/main.php/v/techvideos/

> Matt

OK, real old thread (2006) - Matt, did you ever scan those manuals? Also
your training video is no longer up. I just dug out my old Series 90
units and was seeing what info I had on them...

John :-#)#

> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Art Mallet - Artfromny wrote:

>> Matt - I could use a scan - I have a few 6809 series 90 with no manuals

>> thanks

>> Art

>>> 1) 90 Series uP Board Tester - User's Manual

>>> 2) Quicktools for the IBM PC - User's Manual

>>> Matt