[Techtoolslist] Fluke 90 Series Manuals

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Oct 29 01:33:41 EDT 2010

teeray wrote:

> John

> try this link

> http://games.rossiters.com/gallery2/v/tech/

> Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks, I just found the link myself a few minutes ago and was just
going to compose a note to TTL about that. So Matt has the video up on
his site, but I don't see the Series 90 docs anywhere - checked his FTP
directories as well (there is a recursive /Fluke there) with no luck - I
guess he never got around to scanning them in.

Well, I think I have the main manual here somewhere and I do have my
nice Minolta photocopier that handles up to 11 X 17 double side and
converts to PDF (B&W only though) if needs be - but I only have the
single book for the Series 90, his item '1)' (below).

John :-#)#

>>> http://games.rossiters.com/photos/main.php/v/techvideos/

>>> Matt

www.flippers.com