[Techtoolslist] Developing using the 9100

Mike Coates mike at the-coates.com
Sun Jan 2 18:11:47 EST 2011

I have one sitting around that does smaller eproms, may be ideal for
what you want. I got it from ebay and never used it, so no idea if it
works, but bung me your address and I'll send it to you so you can give
it a try!

failing that, grab a small flash ram as used by PC graphics cards etc,
as you can reprogram it without all that UV rubbish which makes it
quicker to do. I used them for doing the multigame