[Techtoolslist] Kurz-Kasch ROM Test II

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed Jan 5 19:32:39 EST 2011

Anyone have one of these? I am in need of either schematics or some
voltage measurements from the regulator PCB. Just 'won' this off eBay
and it really doesn't work (not surprising given the description).

The device looked useful - my assumption was it would generate a
CheckSum of an Eprom inserted into the socket - it has four
seven-segment displays after all! It uses a Z80 that appears to be wired
up as a NOP, but it uses several voltages - perhaps -5 and +12 for the
2708s etc. I only have one socket - 2764-27128, if anyone has any of the
sockets I'd be interested in pictures to try to figure out the pinout
assuming no schematics or manual turns up that is!

Thanks!

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com