[Techtoolslist] Alpha Electronics Dynamic Integrated Digital ICTester on eBay

Fabrizio Vasile fabrizio.vasile at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:26:04 EDT 2013

Really a very interesting device!I was looking for a similar tester able to
doing TTL in-circuit but I'm arrived too late..:)
Is there any chance to get another one or a similar device?
I can swap my B&K Precision 550 and 552 models logic comparator for an
in-circuit tester.
John, did you still need scans of the manual for the B&K Precision CMOS
tester?