[Techtoolslist] Alpha Electronics Dynamic Integrated Digital ICTester on eBay

Fabrizio Vasile fabrizio.vasile at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 17:01:10 EDT 2013

OK, John, tomorrow I will do the scans (there are also schematics) ad I will
e-mail to you.
Regarding TTL in-circuit testing, since I repair arcade PCBs for job , I'm
looking for a good and reliable tester which can point me in right direction
at least (logic comparators are not very reliable IMHO).
Yes, obviously best thing would be to test TTL manually with the truth
tables and a logic probe, but , let's say, you have no schematics of the PCB
and dozens of other board that are waiting you..:)