[Techtoolslist] WANTED : in-circuit IC tester

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Jul 30 03:15:46 EDT 2013

Hi Fabrizio,

Oh, I see - you lost the item by possibly only $2.50USD. Or maybe not
either - you may need to read up on SNIPE bidding...there you enter the
maximum you are willing to pay to a service who then puts your bid in at
the last second.

Works well for many people... I didn't bid on that item, but I do snipe
others successfully.

John ;-#)#