[Techtoolslist] Atari Catbox Guide?

Phillip Eaton inbox at phillipeaton.com
Wed Sep 11 16:51:28 EDT 2013

On 11 Sep 2013 21:14, "Alan McCormick" <weirdal1968 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.ukvac.com/tech/SIG_AN/How_Atari_Signature_Analysis_Works.htm

Wow, 13 years ago I wrote that, didn't know it was still out there. I guess
nothing ever dies on the internet. Never did see anyone finish making a
homemade Catbox, though there were a few working on them some years ago.

The early 80s Atari manuals and schematics are very good for learning
Catbox.

Phil

http://www.vectorlist.org/Vectorlist/2008/05/0026.html

> Someday I will put my HP signature analyzer to work and fix that pile of

Atari boards I have in storage.

Baron

> and Missile Command.

> I do have the original user manual for the Catbox, but I was wondering if

> anyone has ever done a more step by step write up for how to use this

> awesome device.

> If anyone can point me to a guide or just give a quick how-to so I know

I'm