[Techtoolslist] Berzerk and Fluke 9010a

Grant Thienemann grant.thienemann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:19:53 EDT 2014

Hey Guys,

I'm bound and determined to get my Berzerk working again. Currently I have
it working to the point that the game will boot however the game will
freeze randomly. List of things I have done:

New sockets on the ZPU-1000 with new EPROMs and Z80 processor
New ram sockets on the VFB-1000 and I have 4164 ram and 4116 ram that I'm
looking into putting onto the VFB-1000.

The BSC-1000 color board is fine, and the cleanest board I have on the
machine.

When I go to do the short ram check on my Berzerk board set, the 0-7FF
fails, however the second one, 1000-17FF if I remember passes correctly.

If anyone knows any tips or tricks with using the Fluke 9010a with a
Berzerk board set I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Grant