[Techtoolslist] Arium ML4400

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue May 6 18:40:35 EDT 2014

On 05/06/2014 3:12 PM, bsltron at videotron.ca wrote:

> Hi Guys, any of you knows these, just got one for nearly nothing , the guy power it up last week, but now it is dead, it may be only the crt , but can t find any schematics,There is a buzzer Inside , is it supposed to bipp on power up up , at least it would be a sign that it is working but not the crt !!

> Bruno

Hi Bruno,

I have a few of these lying around my shop here in Vancouver, BC - and I
see you are somewhere in Canada too! The only info I ever tracked down
is hosted on the FTP site under Arium. If you find more then please
share it with us.

I am looking to send my Ariums to a good home, if you live near
Vancouver drop by and check them out. However I suspect Videotron.ca is
back east somewheres...

John :-#)#