[Techtoolslist] Fluke & Midway 8080 boards...

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Fri Jun 27 06:56:51 EDT 2014

John, there is no trick to Fluking 8080 Pcbs, they work as normal, no fudging necessary. I use a 9100 however, ymmv.

Are you perhaps using a device that isn't strapped properly on the myriad of jumpers? I think I may have seen what you describe happen before, and it was due to something like having a 2716 EPROM in, but the Pcb was strapped for 9316 roms..

Andrew Welburn (mobile)
www.andys-arcade.com