[Techtoolslist] FTP site and login?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Oct 28 12:54:28 EDT 2014

On 10/26/2014, 9:59 AM, Joe Magiera wrote:
> I apologize in advance, but I just can't find the info.  What is the FTP
> site name and login and password to use?
>

> I tried both:
>
> ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment
>
> and
>
> ftp://ftp.flippers.com
>

> I thought it was an anonymous log in, but my FTP software is reporting the
> site is asking for login info.
>

> Joe

As far as I know both sites are available as anonymous and your email
address (optional) as the password (or anything). I'll be
checking/updating access rules today. Need to read up on FTP permissions
first - a bit rusty on those!

I've got more storage on flippers now, so am re-hosting the FTP files
(almost 6gigs) with arcadetech (UK) as the mirror. You can upload to the
Incoming directory, though these files should be invisible to the
outside world...

John :-#)#