[Techtoolslist] FTP site and login?

David Ryskalczyk d235j.1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:57:37 EDT 2014

It appears that the site requires a properly formatted anonymous login and
password.

This consists of a username of "anonymous" and a password that looks like
an email address (usually "username@" is good enough; Transmit uses "NcFTP@"
as the password; lftp uses "lftp@"). This works for me for both servers.

Hope this helps.

--David